Fly Exterminators Serving El Paso
If flies are overrunning your home or yard, you need the help of experienced fly control experts from Fulcrum Pest Control. Flies are not only nuisances but are known to carry up to 65 different diseases, including food poisoning, dysentery, and diarrhea, to name a few.
Don't take a chance on the health and safety of your family with DIY home remedies. Call (844) 968-3664 for comprehensive fly control services by Fulcrum Pest Control.
Effective Fly Prevention Tips
At Fulcrum Pest Control, we understand that preventing flies from entering your home or business is the first step to controlling their population. Here are some effective fly prevention tips:
- Keep your windows and doors closed or screened to prevent flies from entering
- Eliminate standing water, which can attract flies
- Store food in sealed containers and clean up spills and crumbs promptly
- Dispose of garbage in sealed containers and take it out regularly
- Keep your property clean and free of debris
The most common fly we see in homes is the house fly. They are usually gray in appearance and have slightly hairy bodies. They have compound red eyes, with thousands of lenses that give them wider vision.
Other common flies found in Texas are:
- Drain flies
- Fruit flies
- Bottle flies
The lifespan of flies is short, but they reproduce in large numbers making the sometimes difficult to control. Turn to Fulcrum Pest Control for effective fly removal services in Texas.